This isn’t something I can do on my own! I’m very grateful to the many people, churches and other organisations who have already helped out or who plan to do so during the walk.
Offers of help, whether big or small, are very welcome. There are lots of ways you can help:
- You can tell your church, friends or colleagues about my walk. This will help bring attention to the need for Christians to repent of homophobia.
- You can attend the events taking place during the walk, and/or encourage others to do so.
- Please pray for me and all those affected by or involved in the walk. Please pray also about the issues involved.
- You can ask your church, LGBT group, student society or other group to endorse the walk and join the list of supporters.
- Your church or other group can invite me to speak during my walk, or offer me accommodation, or both. If it’s not on the route, I can still speak on the issues involved at some time after the walk.
- You can volunteer to help with publicity, whether by forwarding messages online or by displaying flyers in your church or elsewhere.
- You can “like” the walk on Facebook.
- You can follow me on Twitter.
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks very much!